From fashion to falconry, and health to haulage…
I have written for a broad range of clients and adapted the style to suit. You’ll see from my portfolio that I’m really happy when working with food and wellbeing companies, alternative lifestyle brands and micro-businesses.
Content written in your voice and style
Before I begin copywriting for your website or blog, I identify your unique voice and style and keep each piece consistent with your brand. I use your keywords strategically but naturally throughout.
Interested? See what my customers think.
Blog post examples
For a taste of what I can do:
Small business online marketing
The Uncommon Writer
Click on the links below to take you to some of my favourite posts on The Uncommon Writer blog:
- I Quit Coffee – Here’s What It Did for My Productivity
- I Quit Coffee, Part 2: Healthy Alternatives to Coffee
- Facebook Marketing for Your Small Business
- 9 FREE Tools and Resources for Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Click on the links below to take you to some of my miscellaneous and guest posts:
- 5 Ways to Give Your Home a Botanical Facelift
- Your Small Business Online Marketing Checklist for 2017
- Our Guide to Yule Magic
- Phew – it’s Imbolc already!
Spirituality and wellbeing
Click on the links below to take you to some of my articles on Magic Spirit:
- What Harry Potter Can Teach Us About ‘Real’ Witchcraft
- How to Get What You Want When You Want It: Magical Manifestation
- 10 Signs You’re a Closet Pagan
- Paganism to Be Taught in Schools – but Will It Benefit Pagans?
Pandora Dress Agency
Click on the links below to take you to a selection of my posts on Pandora Dress Agency:
- Your autumn/winter 2016 guide is here!
- 6 of the best autumn beauty looks to fall for this season
- How to wear crop tops
- Spring workwear 2014: 10 great links to inspire you